Saturday, April 20, 2013

Funky Monkey

Happy Hour!  I haven't had a Happy Hour post in a few weeks so here is the perfect drink to kick off Saturday evening with the gals.  The first time I had a funky monkey it had pineapple juice added to it....but I have to admit when I discovered how good it is without the juice I never went back.

I know some folks have this thing about drinks that are classified as shots....goodness knows I have a few friends that will not try this because they "can't" handle shots.  Well....here are my thoughts.....we all love a good black Russian...just a sippin shot.  So...do like I do....add a couple ice cubes into a larger shot glass...and sip away.  And really if all else fails......make a shaker full...pour into your favorite martini glass and enjoy.  Every once in a while the sophisticated momma in all of us deserves a little funky monkey....just remember..."pinkie up"....according to SpongeBob it keeps you fancy.  Wow....a SpongeBob reference...I do need a night out!

 
 
Funky Monkey
 
Equal parts coconut rum and banana schnapps
Pour into chilled shot glass
 
 
Cheers My Friends!  Laugh....Love....and Enjoy!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment