Friday, January 11, 2013

It is happy hour on a Friday afternoon so of course I am making a cocktail.  Anyone that knows me will tell you that there are two things that remind them of me....martinis and flip flops.  So it is only fitting that my very first post is one of my favorite martini recipes.  Grab your cocktail shaker and your best martini glass...flip flops are optional after-all it is January...and relax you made it to Friday!
 
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini
 
splash of grenadine
1.5 oz Cake Vodka
3 oz Pineapple Juice
1 Maraschino Cherry
 
Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add a splash of grenadine.
Add vodka and pineapple juice.
Add cherry to the bottom of martini glass.
Shake and pour into glass.
 
 
Cheers!  Happy Friday my Friends. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment