Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Dip

I don't know why I have been on such a funfetti kick lately....maybe because both of my boys have birthdays quickly approaching.  Or it could be because.....everyone loves funfetti! It is one of those things that you see and it just makes you smile.

I was blog hopping the other day and found this recipe over on sixsistersstuff.com and thought this would make a great after school snack.  Really who am I kidding....this is going to be an anytime snack around my house.  It is thick, creamy and tastes like cake batter....but better for ya.   A 1/4 cup has 105 calories...so if you are in the need for something sweet this is pretty calorie friendly.


 
Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Dip
 
1 box Funfetti cake mix
2 cups fat free plain Greek yogurt
1 cup lite cool whip
sprinkles for the top
 
Serve with graham crackers, Nilla wafers and apples
 
 
Combine all ingredients well until smooth.  Place in the refrigerator until set.  When serving add extra sprinkles to the top for extra "fun".
 
 
Happy Wednesday...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment