Saturday, January 26, 2013

Orange Creamsicle Martini

After the end of a crazy week and a very busy day it is finally time to enjoy 3 of my favorite things.....My family, UFC and my martini glass.  Typically, we would have a house full of people talking, laughing and cheering for our fighter to win.  But tonight it is pretty laid back...just us...relaxing in our jammies....cozy by the fire...but still cheering on our favorites to win.

I first made this martini last year for my bunco group.  They loved them!  And they really do taste a lot like an orange creamsicle.  Don't let the ingredients weird you out....it really does work!



Orange Creamsicle Martini
 
2 oz whipcream vodka
1/4 cup orange juice, pulp free
1/4 cup fat free half and half
1 tsp vanilla pudding mix (just the dry powder)
whip cream, optional
 
1.  Add vodka, juice, half and half and pudding powder to shaker.  Give it a couple extra good shakes to make sure the pudding powder gets fully dissolved.
2.  Strain and pour into glass.  Give a quick little spray of whip cream to garnish.
 
 
Happy Saturday My Friends.....Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment