Friday, January 18, 2013

Peach Kiss Martini

Ahhh...finally Friday!  This morning when I was thinking about what cocktail would fit with this week....I decided that I needed something that reminded me of warm and sunny.  It has been below freezing and very foggy all week...really just a lot of gloom so I thought back to last May...Mother's Day when my sister and I surprised our mom with a fun martini.  We actually kind of just morphed two different cocktail together to come up with a Peach Kiss. 

 
So tonight, even if for a minute I forgot about the frost that has been in my back yard all week and remembered the great day I spent with my mom and my sister back on that warm sunny day in May.
 
 

Peach Kiss Martini
 
1 oz vodka
1 oz peach schnapps
1 1/2 oz lemonade
splash of grenadine
 
1.  Add ice to cocktail shaker
2.  Add vodka, schnapps, lemonade and grenadine.
3.  Shake and pour into martini glass
 
I have used peach vodka in the past which gives it a greater peach flavor...either way I think you will love it.
 
Cheers and Happy Friday my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment